Inspiring experiences from our customers
Companies use STCLab Cloud to manage traffic and resources, delivering a seamless user experience to their customers.
BTS Collaboration Product Launch
- In June 2020, before the official launch of Samsung Electronics’ BTS editions, the presale was open
- As it was the first collaboration between Korea’s leading company and the global artist group BTS, Samsung Electronics had to prepare for the uncertain volume of total inflow.
- Stabilized the special edition presale service
- With the stabilization of traffic inflow and control over the environment, products were sold out
Starbucks Korea running a seasonal rewards promotion
- In January 2020, a winter reward promotion was launched and it created unexpected traffic surges on both the Starbucks Korea website and mobile app
- This traffic surge caused the Starbucks online service to slow down and lag especially during the payment process
- Controlled the total inflow in “Purchase” and “Coupon Download”.
- Stabilized the service and offered the analysis of service performance
NetFUNNEL can be beneficial in various situations where online traffic may concentrate. If you want to enjoy smooth service without worrying about service delays and server downtime, consider using NetFUNNEL.